Has your bag been like a turtle's shell, accompanying you on your travels for less than five years? Has your wallet or other accessory gathered photos receipts and kept your information safe for less than two?
Good, we're glad!
Items that do qualify of warranty have the following characteristics:
- Bags less than 5 years old that have been registered or for which proof of purchase can be provided
- Wallets and accessories less than 2 years old that have been registered or for which proof of purchase can be provided
- Manufacturing defect leading to a product that is no longer safe, secure and usable
To qualify for a warranty repair or replacement customers must either have registered their product with us or have an original proof of purchase within 5 years for bags and within 2 years for accessories.
In addition, Pacsafe's warranty covers manufacturing faults. As such it doesn't cover the dirt accrued, the wear & tear of the trail, or mishandling during transit.
Items that don't qualify
- Unregistered Items or those for which a proof of purchase cannot be provided
- Items with wear and tear, fabric rubbing off, cosmetic damage, wheels wearing down, incorrect use, or damages resulting from baggage handling
If your item qualifies please send your Pacsafe account information, proof of purchase, and pictures of the manufacturing issue to USsupport@pacsafe.com
For more information please take a moment to read our warranty policy.